Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KISS ME, KILL ME....BUY ME

I'm preparing my Dark Shadows post - might actually run over into two days - so I thought I'd just do a brief one today with a not for profit message:

My master has a story in an indie paranormal romance anthology, KISS ME KILL ME which is available at Smashwords, Barnes and Noble and Amazon, along with other indie authors such as HP Mallory and Lori Brighton, and the profits from the sale of said book will benefit charity! GreaterGood.org™ partners with and funds leading nonprofit organizations around the world in order to alleviate poverty and hunger, promote peace, address cancer and other widespread health problems, foster literacy and provide education, preserve vital habitats in peril, and provide protection and care to vulnerable animals. (And I especially support the last endeavor, heh heh)

To find out more about Greater Good, click here: http://www.greatergood.org/

Here is the Amazon link for the anthology:
http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Paranormal-Romance-Anthology-ebook/dp/B004PLNQ88/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1298979186&sr=1-2

And whilst you're there, do check out my master's other books! Now, go out and support charity and my master! and I will see you all tomorrow (cue spooky music)

ROCCO

No comments:

Post a Comment