Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CELEBRATION TIME....C'MON!

MEOW!





Ahem - This week the human's self published urban fantasy, NO REST FOR THE WICCA, celebrated its 25th week on Amazon's Top 100 Bestsellers in Occult fiction!





The stats:


On Amazon's top 100 sellers in Occult fiction: 25 weeks


Weeks in the top 20: 15


Weeks in the top 10: 3





Needless to say, the human is very proud and grateful - after all, if you, the readers, didn't pick up the darn thing we wouldn't have anything to celebrate, now would we?





But since we do.....





CONTEST!





Leave a comment - tell us what team you're on - Team Morgan or Team Raven! which of the human's self pubbed b0oks do YOU prefer? I, Rocco, will paw about the comments and randomly choose one lucky winner to receive (what else) a $25 AMAZON gift card ($25 - 25 weeks - get it? I knew ya would). If you want extra points (meaning your name will have a better chance of being chosen, you can:


Friend the Human on Facebook (+1)


Friend me, Rocco the Sci Fi blogging cat on Facebook (+1)


Tweet about this contest! (+2)


Contest ends midnight, August 22. Pls leave your email address so you can be notified if you win.





the human has finished edits for the manuscript for her agent, and now is working on its sequel, as well as a Morgan short and a Raven novella! PLus, next year there will be our YA paranormal with the Dark Shadows tie-in, and hopefully another adult UF/PR! (good thing she bought that new computer, heh heh) Keep watching this blog for release news, and you can also check in at the human's website: http://www.tonilotempio.webs.com/

also, the human guest blogs at Naughty Author Chicks here: http://www.naughtyauthorchicks.blogspot.com/?zx=81b1300910883c4a



Still to come: CAITLIN KITTREDGE AND JR TURNER in my hotseat! Oh, Boy!

Have a PURR-fect weekend!


ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT



11 comments:

  1. Congrats on 25 weeks! I'm for Team Toni!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOOO!!! Congratulations Toni! I am Team Raven! Give me some more! :-) I am so glad the sequel and novella are in the works...YES!!!*fist pump* LOL! Okay, just a little excited..*grin*

    I am so happy for you, Toni! Congratulations once again Toni!

    ~Talina
    I've already shared the link on FB and will tweet it right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great success of RAVEN'S KISS! That is so great. I am def on Team Raven, vamps will always win with me :D
    I am following you on fb: June Manning
    Following Rocco on fb: June Manning
    And I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/JuneAnnM/status/104769810482737152

    Hope the book continues to do great! Can't wait for more books, not that we are rushing you or anything, nope, not us

    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Morgan...but only because I haven't yet read Raven's Kiss. I might have to change...or, no! Must. Stay. Strong! Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Human... I mean Toni!!!! Keep them coming! I would have to say Team Raven - because of it's sexy cover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toni and Rocco (poor Rocco, are you still grounded?),
    Congrats on your awesome stats!
    I'm on team Raven for now, because I haven't yet read No Rest for the Wicca. It's on my TBR List for my maternity leave, thought!
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    I'm a friend on Facebook : Kanya Chhet
    Kanya :)
    kanyachhetATyahooDOTca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Rocco aka Hercules - is still grounded! But i will still let him pick the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI, more are on the way...working on the Raven novella, and a Morgan short short that will be in a Halloween anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is a hard choice because I loved both books. I guess I'm going to have to say Team Raven! She is Kick A**! Though I do love both books haha. So I don't really have a favorite of one from the other, I'd read both books again and again.

    I already follow you on FB :).

    BK

    bkwalkerbooks at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and CONGRATS on being in the Top 100! WOOT! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all who posted! I allowed ROCCO to pick the winner this morning. Congratulations to Stacy 3458, winner of a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

    Don't worry, we will have more contests in the future :)

    ReplyDelete