Thursday, August 4, 2011

Coming Attractions.....and Interview Stats



Kitties - it's been so hot I can hardly stand it. As you can tell my posting's been minimal - but i hope you all enjoyed the Ashlyn Chase intereview!



Here's a preview of what we've got coming up:


Next week: Paranormal romance author Jill Myles sits in my hotseat! And toward the end of the month, UF and YA author Caitlin Kittredge!


I'm going to scout about to see what little tidbits I can come up with on some of our favorites: Dark Shadows, Firefly, Nathan Fillion and his charity, Kids Need to REad (fundraiser next month!) so hopefully, the humidity will stay LOW!!!!


Thought you'all might be interested in some stats - who the most popular interviews have been so far! Here they are: (the stats are thru the end of July, so Ashlyn's second interview isn't counted)




#5: Ashlyn Chase


#4 Kristen Weber


#3 Jeff Cohen


#2 Josh Getzler


and, drumroll, please - #1 interview for the first half of 2011 was:


JANET EVANOVICH!!!!!

Congrats, Janet!


Now, All you cats, keep cool - just like me :)





ROCCO



SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment