Friday, September 16, 2011

GET READY....IT'S VACATION TIME!

Yes, the HUMAN will be leaving for Phoenix a week from today so that means - yours truly will be partyin' it up with his sibs! (unfortunately not too much partying - there was that DVR incident, after all) I have sworn on my kitty paws to be good and will probably spend much of the time pushing the others away from the foodbowl, cat-napping and preparing October's blogs.

As for the remainder of September, next week we will have a HOT SEAT with Echelon author/acquiring editor J.R. Turner! and then, sadly, no posting until after October 1 as I prepare my blogs (and for some odd reason the HUMAN does not like me to go on the computer when she's not around to monitor)

Then again, when have I ever listened to a HUMAN?????????



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment