Friday, December 16, 2011

#4 ROCCO is grateful for...cats like LIGHTNING!

MEOW!

ABOVE IS A PHOTO OF LIGHTNING CHASE,  A FELLOW AUTHOR OF THE HUMAN'S CAT.

I am extremely grateful for Lightning, and for other cats like him - know why?

BECAUSE WE ALL LIKE TO TAKE THE BOWS OFF PRESENTS!

That's right - I, Rocco, love to remove bows from presents, so therefore, I am grateful that there are other cats who have this habit as well. (Of course, MAXX is way worse than me - although the HUMAN always sticks up for him, harumph!)

Of course, I also like to do other things - like swipe the ornaments off (Maxx and I like to play soccer) and eating the tree bristles is also a good pasttime - but ther's nothing like a good bow!

although I was known to climb a tree or two when I was just a babe -  although of late my tastes have turned to reading!  In preparation for my new career, meow!

What are the top three things Im grateful for?  Keep watching the blog this week to find out!  and knowing the answer to this will help during my BLOGAVERSARY! Oh, and If you'd like to read an unusual review of the human's book, RAVEN'sKISS, click here: http://literaryrr.blogspot.com/2011/12/mandy-reviews-as-raven-grace-ravens.html

The review is written in the character's voice!



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my loveable Christmas cat, Rocco. Note the absence of bows on the packages! LOL. We humans are saving them for Christmas Eve. Then we'll see how many are left on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a different and really amusing article! i love cats and i even have a few cats so it was fun to read an article from a different point of view. Would want to try it with my cats too haha!

    ReplyDelete