Monday, January 21, 2013

Blogaversary Time! and my Pet of the Month!

Happy Monday, Kitties!

Friday is my two year Blogaversary!  I cannot believe that i have been blogging faithfully for two years, meow, but i want to thank not only my loyal readers, but also the great authors who have helped me shape this blog into what it is today!

As some of you may or may not know, THE  HUMAN achieved one of her lifelong goals last Monday - her fabulous agent, Josh Getzler, sold her mystery series to Bekeley Prime Crime!  The first volume in the Nick and Nora mystery series, MEOW IF ITS MURDER, will most likely be out next year.  Watch for announcements about a blog to introduce the series to readers soon!

(PS: Little known fact: I, ROCCO, blogging cat extraordinare, was the inspiratin for the "Nick" in Nick and Nora! Meow!!!! Take that, Lassie!) 

Anyway, more on the Human later...this week is my blogaversary and I hope to have a nice surprise for my loyal readers before week's end.

And...drumroll....the winner of our Victoria Laurie/Abby Cooper giveaway is Valerie!  Congrats, Valerie. Watch for an email from the human!  Valerie was chosen using random.org and will receive two books from Victoria......

It's also time for January's Pet of the Month....Mary Janice Davidson's lovely assistant Tracey's beaufiful cat, Tabia! MA-ROW!



Stay tuned!  Next week Jaime Rush visits the blog!  and in February:
Jeff Cohen/EJ Copperman
Donna Grant
Joanne Fluke and Moishe!

Ma-row!


ROCCO
INCREDIBLE BLOGGING CAT

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary. congrats on the 2 years. Thanks for all the great book and author recommendations. Also thanks for the goodies.
    christinebails at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blogaversary and I am looking forward to many, many more, Rocco!
    I am very much award of the fantastic news Human Toni has received;I am so happy for her!
    Nice of you to share the limelight with Tabia, another beauty!

    Such good news! Continued success to you,(and the Human).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meow, thank you! It's so nice to know such purr-fectly nice people like you and Chris!

      Delete
  3. Oh! Such wonderful news for the human! And such a lovely Pet o' the month, too. Sounds like 2013 is going o be a great year at your house!

    ReplyDelete